Thursday, May 02, 2013

Portrait Project



Persona:

Shot Plan

-Wear all white
-Writing on body
-Look like I'm screaming
-White background
-Black and white
-Dim overhead lighting from the left side

Reference Photos

      arms-cry-tears-of-blood:

mustbe-sk1nny:

im-healing:

iiicare:

sm0ke-on-your-face:

Words hurt.

I respect this girl so much

Words do hurt. End of story.

she is honestly so beautiful. 

my feelings

My Photo 



*I think this is my strongest image out of both. The reason I chose to do something like this is because I have a friend who constantly tells me how she feels like she's going insane, and how people calling her all these names doesn't help much. I thought I would take what she feels on the inside, and portray it on the outside.


Personality:

Shot Plan

-Ground level shot
-"girly" clothes lying on ground
-Wear band shirt and jeans
-Listening to music
-Shot in my room
-Normal overhead lighting

*I've changed this shot plan so many times, trying to find something that would work/show off who I am. I couldn't find any reference photos for what I wanted, and to be completely honest, I really don't know my personality. It depends on the day: Some days I'm happy and outgoing, and others I'm shy and quiet. It takes a lot to say the truth about me, and how I really feel (and my mood depicts this), but as of right now, listening to my favourite band, I feel free...hence the following image:






No comments:

Post a Comment

^